Welcome to Egg!
Check out discounted prices on several items including the Amaryliss doll, garlands, and gnomes. From now until Christmas.
Free shipping anywhere in Canada.
At Egg we design and make lovely little creative sewing kits in Ontario, Canada. Each kit includes the following:
- Everything that you need to complete your project.
- Excellent quality materials including pre-cut 100% wool or wool-blend felt, wool roving, needle, pins, thread, and cotton embroidery floss.
- Detailed instructions that are easy to follow.
A few things about Egg and our kits:
- The kits are designed and made to be sustainable and both the product and the packaging are recyclable and/or biodegradable.
- Our home and studio is located on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of the Anishinabbe Algonquin People which is now known as Eastern Ontario.
- We buy the felt from a supplier located in Ontario and use either 100% natural hypoallergenic wool or wool blend which is a blend of wool and rayon/viscose wood fibres.
- The felt meets the Oeko-Tex standard, which means that it’s safe for babies and kids. It’s easy to work with and you clean it by wiping with a damp cloth.
- Once we receive the felt, we prepare the cutting files and it's then pre-cut at a local shop.
- The wool filling (roving) comes from a nearby farm.
- We use John James best quality nickel plated steel needles and each kit comes with the proper size of stitching needle for the job.
- The doll kits include extra felt, beads, and embroidery floss. Follow the instructions to make the basic doll, then use the extras and decorate to suit your taste.
- We assemble and ship the kits directly from our studio and provide free shipping anywhere in Canada.
Our sewing kits are fun, creative and make great gifts. They are perfect to take with you on a holiday or to do together with friends and family!
Egg is woman (she/her) owned and a proud ally of the 2SLGBTQ+ community.
We do not use plastic and make every attempt to be zero-waste.
We do sell wholesale to a limited number of stockists so get in touch if you are interested in carrying our products!
Please note that our DIY kits are sewing projects as opposed to needle felting kits - a much different but equally fun craft!